Terms and Conditions
1. General terms and conditions
Family Day Care Australia organises events for its members. Admission and participation in these events is restricted to those people who have purchased a ticket.
The following conditions are both of conditions of sale of a ticket and conditions of entry and participation at the event:
- The ticket purchase price is non-refundable after the 28 July 2021 except as required by law or as may be otherwise expressly stated in writing for a particular event. If a refund is given, Family Day Care Australia may charge an administration fee up to $25.00 for ticket and transaction fees
- You must keep your ticket in good order, undamaged and legible to be permitted entry into an event
- Tickets to an event may not be exchanged
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Family Day Care Australia, be transferred, resold, offered for resale or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions)
- If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission
- If you lose your ticket, Family Day Care Australia reserves the right to charge a $10.00 fee for replacement
- Family Day Care Australia also reserves the right not to replace tickets where the ticket holder cannot be identified
- Family Day Care Australia reserves the right to change, reschedule or substitute speakers at an event and may vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and venue capacity
- By purchasing a ticket you give Family Day Care Australia permission to provide your name and contact details to the major sponsor of the 2021 Conference and for them to contact you.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to conditions of admission for a particular event and the venue’s conditions of admission, copies of which are available from Family Day Care Australia on request
- If you’re late, you acknowledge Family Day Care Australia may delay your entrance until a suitable break in the program
- You are not permitted to photograph or record any workshop session or program events
- You will be required to switch mobile telephones to “silent” while any workshop session or event program is in progress
- At the Awards Dinner, you are permitted to take photographs for personal use, but recording of the Awards Dinner and any speakers is not permitted
- Family Day Care Australia reserves the right to use any photo or video of conference delegates for future promotion use
2. Purchasing tickets through this website
Purchasing tickets through this website is subject to our general Website Use Terms and Conditions. Without limiting those terms and conditions, you should be aware of the following as particularly relevant to the purchasing of tickets:
- Tickets will not be for sale at the event
- Tickets will be delivered in an online format. It is your responsibility to print your ticket in a legible format and present it prior to entry
- All ticket prices include GST (goods and services tax) and are in Australian dollars
- If you have purchase a multi-day ticket and can only attend one day, a refund for the day you do not attend will not be given
- If Family Day Care Australia needs to cancel the conference due to unforeseen circumstances all tickets will be refunded
- Family Day Care Australia does not store your credit card information on our systems
- We accept all orders by payment with Visa, MasterCard.
3. Family Day Care Australia events you attend
You acknowledge that information made available at events organised by Family Day Care Australia are provided by third parties and agree that Family Day Care Australia makes no representation as to its correctness, completeness or whether it is applicable to your particular circumstances. You should make that assessment yourself and, if in doubt, consult a profession who can consider your particular circumstances.
You hereby indemnify Family Day Care Australia against all claims, actions, suits, demands or costs made on or against Family Day Care Australia by any person arising from the supply or use of any information described above.
4. Event admission
This event is an 18+ Event, in addition to your ticket of entry please ensure that you have valid photo identification (current drivers license, passport or proof of age card). This identification must correspond with the details on your ticket.
Family Day Care Australia reserves the right to refuse entry if proof of identification cannot be confirmed.
Family Day Care Australia members expect a level of professional behaviour and conduct at all events.
At all Family Day Care Australia events where alcohol is available, Family Day Care Australia supports the responsible service of alcohol regulations that apply in each state and territory that an event may be held.
Family Day Care Australia is able to source discounted products, services and events on behalf of its members, current and paid membership must be held to access these products and services.
Members must not provide, false or misleading information, or make misrepresentations to Family Day Care Australia when applying for membership or any products, services or vents provided to members by Family Day Care Australia.
Family Day Care Australia has the right to cease or refuse entry to an event or terminate a membership in the instance of a member:
- Engages in conduct that is anti-social, or unbecoming of a member and prejudicial to the interests of Family Day Care Australia
- Provides false or misleading information
- Fails to pay membership fees, failure to pay membership fees may impact the legal validity and protection of some products and services